Two ways to remove the form title:
- By clearing the Form Title field.
- By removing the title global placeholder from the auto-generated form layout.
Clearing the Form Title
- Go to the Form Info tab.
- Clear the Form Title field.
Removing the title global placeholder
- Go to the Form Layout tab.
- Disable "Auto Generate Layout". Now you can manually edit the layout.
- Remove this line:
Note: When this feature is turned off, you will need to manually add the placeholders of newly created items or the form will not submit.